What we do
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector and other highly regulated industries. Global Relay is headquartered in Gastown, Vancouver, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, London, Singapore, and Halifax.
Since 1999, more than 20,000 firms spanning 90 countries have entrusted Global Relay to securely capture and preserve their electronic communications — including email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is committed to supporting the sport of cycling in Canada. In 2012, Global Relay, along with a core group of Canada’s top professional cyclists, announced the launch of a cycling development program called Global Relay Bridge the Gap. The Global Relay Bridge the Gap Fund provides mentorship, coaching, and financial support to Canada’s up-and-coming cycling talent. Global Relay is also the Official Premium Sponsor of Cycling Canada, the Title Sponsor of the Canadian Road Cycling Championships, and the Title Sponsor and Operator of one of North America’s most legendary bicycle races — the Global Relay Gastown Grand Prix, a historic criterium race in Gastown, Vancouver.
Come work with Global Relay!
Global Relay is hiring! With over 350 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create cool technologies using massively scalable “big data” architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Come apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit www.globalrelay.com/about-us/community.
Global Relay is an award-winning company with a world-class team. Here are some of our recent accolades:
Corporate Culture Awards
- Named one of the 50 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada by global consulting firm Aon Hewitt
- Named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for 2014
- Named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures for 2013 by Waterstone Human Capital.
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work For in BC by BCBusiness in 2011 and 2012
- 2014 Deloitte Fast 50 Leadership Award for growth, market attractiveness and effective management.
- Listed in the Deloitte Fast 500, an annual ranking of North America’s fasting growing technology companies, for four years running.
- Ranked in the PROFIT 500, an annual ranking of the fastest growing companies in Canada, for two years running.
Entrepreneurship, Management & Vision Awards
- Selected as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2013. Global Relay is the only BC tech company to have ever made it on both the Deloitte Fast 50 and Canada’s Best Managed Companies lists simultaneously.
- Won a 2014 Ingenious Award as one of the most innovative information and communication companies in Canada , awarded by the Information Technology Association of Canada
- Recognized at the City of Vancouver’s 2014 Awards of Excellence for achievements in Business Innovation in Technology
- Warren Roy, CEO, and Shannon Rogers, President & General Counsel, were selected by Ernst & Young as the 2013 Pacific Region Entrepreneurs of the Year in the Business-to-Business Products and Services category and received a Special Citation for Entrepreneurial Leadership.
- Received 2013 BCTIA Technology Impact Awards in the categories of Community Engagement, and Person of the Year (for Warren Roy). Global Relay was also a finalist in the Company of the Year category.
- Named one of Canada’s top Up-and-Coming Technology Company in the 2013 PwC Vision to Reality Awards.
- Named one of BC’s Most Innovative Companies for 2013 by BCBusiness Magazine.
- Warren Roy was named 2012 BC CEO of the Year by Business in Vancouver magazine.
- Recipient of the 2013 BC Export Awards Professional Services and Leadership Awards.
- President & General Counsel Shannon Rogers has been awarded the 2013 Western Canada General Counsel Business Achievement Award, the 2014 Sara Kirke Award for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, the 2014 YWCA Vancouver Woman of Distinction Award for Entrepreneurship, and the 2013 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award in the TELUS Trailblazer category. She has also been listed in WXN’s 2013 Most Powerful Women Top 100, named one of Business in Vancouver’s 2013 Influential Women in Business, and ranked among the top three female entrepreneurs in Canada in the Profit W100 for the past four years (#1 in 2011 and 2014).